Mobility Hoists and Slings
All of our lift engineers are trained in LOLER Inspection and periodic testing techniques.
Your staff and resident's safety is paramount and at Triple S Lift Services we understand that meeting your health and safety obligations can be a real minefield. We now offer a LOLER testing service in line with the Lifting Operations & Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER) 1998, to ensure that you, your staff and your residents are safe when using lifting equipment.
We test the following equipment:
- Mobile patient lifting hoists, stand aids and slings
- Ceiling track hoists
- Bath lifters & bath hoists
- Slings and all other accessories
In the main, LOLER replaced existing legal requirements relating to the use of lifting equipment. For example The Construction (Lifting Operations) Regulations 1961, The Docks Regulations 1988 and the Lifting Plant Equipment (Records of Test & Examination etc) Regulations 1992.
- 24/7/365 Assistance from our Head Office in Kent
- Vehicle trackers for rapid response times
- Dedicated admin team
- Nationwide coverage and extensive customer support
- Extremely competitive prices