Goods Passenger Lifts
Our robust GPL range is designed for those who want a lift which will be used in a challenging work environment. Every detail has been created with purpose in mind, from the steel door cills for fork lift truck loading to reduced shaft dimensions due to car frame & jack design.
- Robust and durable car design
- Door cills designed for fork lift truck loading
- Modular build
- Plug and play electronic looms
Advantages of 1:1 direct acting jack over the 2:1 hydraulic solution.
- Less material
- Stability during loading
- Reduced size guide rails due to lower buckling force as no safety gear is required
- Tubing system designed with one rupture valve for ease of install and service
- Lower weight due to reduced jack, pump and motor size
GPL Car Specification
- Width 1200mm x 3200mm
- Depth (up to) 6000mm
- Height 2200mm x 2600mm
- Floor - Chequered plate ST/ST
- Walls & Ceiling - Galvanised steel
- Bump Rails - Solid hard wood at two levels
- Cill - Solid steel (Fork lift proof)
- Lighting - Flush, stainless steel spot lighting
If you require a quote or advice please contact us, we will be happy to help. We are able to offer variations on the goods lifts so if you require sizes not listed above, please let us know.