MRL Traction Units
Ideal for increased travel of four levels and above.
- All machinery is completely contained within the shaft
- Automatic floor return and door opening in the event of a power-cut
- Low ongoing maintenance costs
- Wide range of attractive cabin furnishes available
- DDA, EN81 and Buildings Regulations Part M compliant
GearlessBelt (GLB) machine developed with General Electric and especially designed for machineroomless applications provided with:
- VVVF drive, field orientated vector with sinusoidal encoder
- Security system device to prevent upward overspeed of the car
- Emergency device for automatic return to floor in case of power failure
- Manual rescue operation by UPS
- TMC car with extensive colour selection
- Lift range from 320-1000kg
- Telescopic or central opening doors
- Safe and quick installation
- Type approved according to the lift directive 95/16/EC
Specific advantages of this application include:
- Reduced energy consumption. Up to 30% less than with geared machinery
- High travelling comfort
- Superior floor levelling precision
The cabinet is installed on the top floor, close to the doorframe and contains the complete controller device.
The solution with VVVF and power control in the shaft is optional.